T3M offers 20 daily connections in France and Italy and organises the transport of your goods from day A/day B
Choosing T3M guarantees you work with an innovative rail operator that listens to your needs and offers a quality service:
- Partnership with several Railway Companies
- Master of Train Paths (direct purchase from SNCF Réseau)
- Transport on overnight journeys from 19:00 to 05:00 in the morning
- Long trains up to 850 m travelling at 120 km/h
- Securing goods
- 1,800 Tbr train
- Close communication with customers thanks to our dedicated team
- Guaranteed transit time of less than 30 mins
- Transport plan maintained even during periods of social disruption
- Hazardous materials accepted
- Clean transport: 85,263,000 kg of CO2 saved in 2015
- Advantage: Flexibility and volume
The T3M network is built on the North ↔ South axis
Our convoys are complete trains of 1,800 tonnes that can reach up to 850 m long. They travel between Paris ↔ Marseille and Paris ↔ Avignon.
They work over night between 19:00 and 05:00 in the morning with a commercial speed of 120km/h.
The two priority objectives when selecting our railway terminals: Quality and Efficiency.
Our network, comprising 13 terminals, provides our customers with a fast service and immediate proximity to major transport routes, both maritime and road.
On site, our teams take care of transporters. They reception and handle containers.